[words, life, laughter, nonsense]

101 in 1001: Number 35


 Number 35: Get a polaroid camera.

Thanks to Number 35 on the 101 in 1001 (and a birthday giftcard, thanks girls!), Polaroid style photographs are no longer created just by apps on my iPhone or other creative digital enhancement... I have a REAL instant camera! The FujiFilm Instax 25, which creates adorable, credit-card sized polaroids is my new babe. (Kicks leg like Molly Shannon in SNL) I love it, love it, love it!


You might have noticed one of my recent shots from The Civil Wars post I did last week. Cute, right? Just gotta stock up on a few more packs of film and I'm ready to take charge... or make some of this fabulousness for my wall!

Number 35: Completed June 30, 2011
101 Blog Stats: 14/101


Shake it like a...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, think twice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...